Get the latest buzz about AP Telecom updates via SMS on your mobile phone for FREE. To subscribe, just send an SMS as ON aptelecom to +91-9870807070 or else click here

For any kind of further queries, feel free to call Vishaal on 9494-555-121

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Uninor Talk Non-Stop plan review

When my opportunities are countless, my talk plan should not be counted in seconds. That’s why Uninor gives me the freedom to choose non-stop opportunities with 'Talk Non-Stop' Plan. Now, I have a plan that gives me 2000 minutes of non-stop talk time starting at just Rs.197 only.

What do I get?
With this plan, I get opportunities galore. I get a maximum of 2000 minutes of local Uninor to Uninor calls per month and a maximum of 700 minutes of local calls to other networks per month. This way, my talk plan is no longer counted in seconds.
How much does it cost?
Depending on what suits my needs best, I can choose from a plan costing as low as Rs.37 to Rs.198. I now have the freedom to choose any non-stop plan.

Cost of the Pack Rs.37 Rs. 38 Rs. 197 Rs. 198
Local Call (Uninor to Uninor) Unlimited* Unlimited* Unlimited* Unlimited*
Local Call (Uninor to Others) 49p/min 1p/sec Unlimited* Unlimited*
STD 49p/min 1p/sec 49p/min 1p/sec
Validity 30 days
MMS Rs.5/- per event
myuninor WAP/Internet 10p/10kb
ISD Please click here to see rates
National Roaming Please click here to see rates
International Roaming + Please click here to see rates
SMS Local & National 49p/SMS
*Unlimited usage is subject to fair usage policy as follows:
  • On Talk 197: fair usage limit up to a maximum 2000 mins. of local Uninor to Uninor calls per month and Maximum 700 mins. of local calls to other networks per month

  • After Consumption of Free minutes or expiry of free minutes, the base plan will be applicable.

  • To avoid unwanted telemarketing calls, register your telephone number in NDNC Registry. Call 1909 or Send SMS "START DND" to 1909.
How do I activate it?
All I need to do is walk in to my nearest Uninor Store and ask for the Special Tariff Voucher of Talk Non-Stop Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment